- great pie.
- the eggs benny, and more importantly the hollandaise, was good.
- polite service.
- the food was pricey; not a big deal if your meal tastes great, but it’s salt added to the wound if you’re not digging the food.
- the breakfast burger (don’t do it, no matter how tempted you are!)
- there’s going to be a line to get in. you’ll just have to accept this fact if you’re heading there on a saturday morning after 9:30.
- very, very, limited parking.
12427 102 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5N 0M2, Canada